Tags: round neck dress, long sleeve dress, casual dress, a line dress, women's dress, solid color dress, simple dress,
RETURN & EXCHANGE
Our Guarantee Return or exchange within 60 days from the delivered date. Requirement:
1. Items received within 60 days from the delivered date
2. Items received unused, undamaged and in original package
3. Return shipping fee is afforded by customers
4. Any product that has been used does not qualify for a return
5. Once the returned merchandise is received your money will be refunded back to you
Customer Reviews: Write A Review
- Review by rossana cossu (Posted on 2018-12-13 19:58:04)
This dress is WOW! Fabric is soft and I love the cut and the fit. The pockets are an added bonus. I am 5' 4" and it is the perfect maxi length. I have searched everywhere but most maxi dresses are too long for me but this one was perfect!
- Review by claire d (Posted on 2018-11-24 06:17:49)Great dress!! I got it in blue and the color is gorgeous and not see through. The material is perfect for hot Cali weather when needing some breeze. I'm 5'1, 115lb and S fits great, the style is to be oversized so keep that in mind. I will go with XS in different color because the S does drag a bit more than I like and almost tripped few times when wearing flats, but could totally make it work with heels and casually dress it up. Ps and the pockets are awesome addition!!
- Review by Carolina (Posted on 2018-12-15 07:58:04)I bought this as a bathing suit cover. It's awesome! I'm 5'3", so I'll have to hem it a little to wear it with flat flip-flops, but otherwise fits great. I'm 125 lbs and ordered a small. It's a very loose fit, so know this is not a "form-flattering" dress at all. It's made to be loose and flowing. Looks classy, though, and the royal blue color is amazing!
- Review by apillon85 (Posted on 2018-12-17 06:17:49)I actually didn't realize I had ordered a small. I am usually a medium in dresses. I am 5'3" 140lbs athletic build I wear an 8 in most pants. I am happy that I ordered the small because it fit perfectly. Since there is no waste I think a larger size would have been too big and made me look shapeless. It's light material, the back is nice and you can still wear a regular bra (a huge plus for me). I immediately ordered a second dress in green (the first was royal blue which was beautiful)
- Review by Unicamary (Posted on 2018-12-13 19:58:04)I ?? the dress!! I read the reviews prior to purchasing, so I knew to order smaller than sized, I am 5' 3", about 175lbs and 36 inch bust and medium is perfect, not tight, not loose, comfortable, touches my feet but with any heeled sandals I'm good, I can dress it up or pull it over my swim suit!
- Review by alessandra (Posted on 2018-12-08 09:23:45)Its a bit boxy like some ppl describe. I had high hopes. So Im nit picking here. The royal blue is beautiful. I got a small. 5'3" 135. It goes just barely above the floor. But I tie a knot off to the side in the front and it looks so cute. It will show any lump or bump you may have in tje stomach, hip and butt area. So if you think that will bother you, Id second guess this one. But IDC!! Its cute and has pockets!
- Review by Virginie69 (Posted on 2018-12-11 02:58:04)