Tags: halterneck dress, ruffled dress, stripe dress, pure color dress, maxi dress, holiday dress,
RETURN & EXCHANGE
Our Guarantee Return or exchange within 60 days from the delivered date. Requirement:
1. Items received within 60 days from the delivered date
2. Items received unused, undamaged and in original package
3. Return shipping fee is afforded by customers
4. Any product that has been used does not qualify for a return
5. Once the returned merchandise is received your money will be refunded back to you
Customer Reviews: Write A Review
- Review by amber (Posted on 2018-11-22 21:18:13)
Would have got five stars but the pocket was ripped and it had a small stain on the chest otherwise it fits fine.
- Review by Abagail (Posted on 2018-11-21 19:19:39)Great material, fit great and color us so pretty
- Review by dorotea (Posted on 2018-11-22 12:19:39)This dress was of excellent quality and very comfortable. I was favorably impressed. I am tall, about 5'10'' tall, and the length was perfect for me.
- Review by Jenny (Posted on 2018-11-19 10:19:39)Lovely dress. I plan to wear it for casual wear to the pool, or girl's luncheon with sandals. Can dress it up as well. Very flattering and comfortable.
- Review by Agne (Posted on 2018-11-11 14:19:39)Love this dress & the pockets. The material is very soft & color is perfect. I bought it to wear during my trip to Key West for my daughter's beach wedding. It does seem to run large but I ordered a size up because I didn't want the dress to be clingy & it's not. I am 5'5" 170# & large busted 40ddd. It's very comfortable so I'll be keeping it but wearing just as a nightgown or around the pool.
- Review by gemma (Posted on 2018-11-18 11:19:39)Love this. So comfortable for lounging around the house or running errands. Color is fantastic. Love that it has pockets.
- Review by donna (Posted on 2018-11-16 13:21:40)I love this dress, the fabric, and the color (purple grey). It fit perfectly until I washed and hung it dry. Unless you plan to actually hand wash it (not just use a hand wash setting on the washing machine), you may want to order a size up. I ordered a size up in another color and I think it will fit perfectly after washing and drying it.
- Review by cherrie (Posted on 2018-11-11 23:23:10)I just had a baby 2 weeks ago. I lost alot of baby weight right away but I am and have always been a bit self conscious. This dress makes me feel and look like a hot momma. It accentuates all the right parts of my body and it has pockets! What girl doesnt like a dress with pockets.
- Review by Gillian (Posted on 2018-11-29 13:19:39)As a curvy woman, I'm never really sure how shapeless clothes are going to look on me, but I really wanted a comfortable dress, so I gave this a shot. The material is surprisingly thick and not see through, and it's soft and definitely comfortable. I'm still torn on whether or not I like it on me. I'm going to keep it, but I don't think the flowy, loose look is good for someone with large breasts and wider shoulders - at least on my body it isn't. I ended up wearing a wide belt to give it some shape, which sort of defeated the purpose of the dress, in my opinion. Just so you know, my measurements are Bust: 41.5 in, Waist: 32.5 in, and Hips: 41.5 in. I wear a 34G bra. I got a Large after reading reviews, and I think it's the right size if you want to maintain the flowy vibe, but I think I could have gone medium pretty easily if I wanted it a bit more fitted. I'm normally a large in shirts and dresses, and this ran big for sure. Also, I'm 5' 3.5", and the dress is just about an inch too long on me to wear with flats. I had to keep picking it up to walk. Still really like it, though, because of how comfy it is. Buy it for sure, but if you want it a little more fitted, size down.
- Review by HELEN (Posted on 2018-11-22 16:19:39)Really surprised, I'm 5'0-160lbs, 36C - ordered the XL (medium or large would have probably been sufficient) but i really wanted not-clingy and flow-y. I was afraid the open back would be too open, but it's not and suitable for business-casual work environment. Falls to floor and then some, but will be fine with platforms or wedges. Great buy. Definatly ordering a few more.
- Review by Carly (Posted on 2018-11-25 19:19:39)Nice dress. A tad too long, but a good alternative to a comfortable summer dress around the house instead of other summer attire. Tied in the front as shown does help, where the back slightly dusts the floor. Color is as shown. Happy with purchase.